Friday, June 28, 2013

TIME

So I just thought of something else. lol. This summer, I had plans. I wanted to work or intern(paid), specifically in my field and then spend the rest of my time studying for the GRE.
Well, it's already almost July and though I have an internship in my field, it is not paid so I have no money and the work I have at the JFP has really left me no time to concentrate on getting ready for not only the GRE but the LSAT as well. (I recently decided that I want to get my law degree. lol)
I am just like going CRAZY! Like I seriously need a planner where I can plan out the time to do this stuff. I mean this internship is GREAT experience, but at  the same time, I need to be planning for my future: GRAD SCHOOL. smh. Something has GOT to give.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment