Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nothing Like Understanding

So I introduced my mom to my friend Don because of all the encouragement from others to do so. haha. When we got to my house I was so confident. I brought Don in and let him talk to my mom while I listened and gave my two cents every now and then. lol.
After about 20-30 minutes, we left. It was Don's birthday weekend. We had other things to do. lol. When we left, we both felt really good about the meeting so now it was time to PARTY. lol. So because of Don's b-day, of course things got a LITTLE crazy and so much so that I didn't make it home until after 3 a.m. that day. smh. I won't go into details. haha.
During that time my mom kept calling and leaving messages. I understood that because I didn't get home to pretty late, so yeah.
The next day I went over there initially to retrieve items that were left from the previous day, but of course I ended up staying longer. During that whole time, my mom was calling like a CRAZY person. smh. I wasn't even over there long before she called and told me to come home. I was like okay but I was really thinking WTF?! haha.
I got home and my mom wanted to talk. *rolls eyes* She sounded REALLY weird. She was just like you shouldn't be out like that with him...BLAH BLAH BLAH. I was just thinking before you met him you didn't mind. Then she said something that made me realize she was TOTALLY confused.
Apparently, my mom thought that Don and I were dating. 0_O REALLY?! I cleared it all up and she was just looking some type of way. haha.
I am just glad that all of that got straightened out. Moral of the story: DON'T ASSUME.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment