Monday, June 17, 2013

Internship Goals

So...I told you guys about how I got this internship with Jackson Free Press, which is so awesome, but I felt really intimidated when I started. There are all these GREAT people here. They know what they are doing, and here I am this...AMATEUR. haha. My skills don't even compare to all that they do. smh. TERRIBLE. Well today we had an intern workshop. We introduced ourselves and kind of talked about what we want to get out of this internship and then we talked about what JFP was all about to us. Then a previous intern came in to talk to us about his experiences. While he was talking, I was just thinking to myself, "WOW. I could be like this guy. I could be GREAT." I want to be a great intern. And even more than that, I want to be able to step out of comfort zone and really get to know these people. I mean I have a whole summer with them. That is like two more months! lol. I just want to not compare myself to the people I work with and be intimidated by them. I want to be comfortable enough where I can come and talk to them and ask for advice. *crosses fingers* haha.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment