Thursday, June 6, 2013

Get With the Times

So cheerios has a new commercial featuring a white woman, a black husband, and their biracial daughter. In the article I read, (when you click on the word cheerios you will be able to see it), it talks about how a lot of Americans were outraged by the commercial. REALLY?! Like I don't understand. In the year 2013 being biracial is a common thing. Interracial couples and biracial children is nothing new, but I guess there are still plenty of people who don't accept that concept. I believe that people should just GET WITH THE TIMES!!! I love that Cheerios is standing there ground and keeping the commercial despite major disagreements. They are showcasing an America that has been here for a while, but other major companies are too afraid to illustrate. Watch the commercial and let me know what you think.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment