Thursday, June 6, 2013

Stepping Out Part II

Hey you guys! About a week ago, I posted something about stepping out and trying something new by accepting the position as an administrative assistant at an all girls camp in Minnesota. I thought about it, weighed the pros and cons, and the cons won. lol. After that whole thing, I was wondering what I would do for the summer. "How can I step out NOW?" haha. Well, one of my church members told me about an internship availability at JFP (Jackson Free Press). I applied, though I did not believe I would get it, but I hoped in the back of my mind that I would. Today it was made official. I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!! haha. I am blessed for the opportunity. And I thank GOD that he thought I was good enough to take on the position. I am glad that I stepped out, and I know it won't be the last time that I do so.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment