Friday, June 28, 2013

GOOD and BAD

So yesterday I had an AWESOME day! First of all, it was my beastie's birthday so later that night we hung out at Club Magoos. It was both of ours first time going, but we had a GREAT TIME!!! lol. That was really my first time in a club that has a diverse group of people. lol. But even before all that, I had an assignment earlier that day where I went to a horse camp to interview students on a camp that they pretty much run and started. I had like the BEST TIME EVER!!! haha. It was totally a new experience for me. I got to meet new people and see new things.

TODAY...I was still on my high from the previous day, but yesterday's high was crushed...SLIGHTLY. I came in today, and one of the editors blew up at me, not really but it hurt a lot haha, because I didn't turn in a story at time. You should have seen my face on the inside. lol. I was just like WHAT?! I am a stickler for deadlines and I just knew that I hadn't missed a deadline. Apparently when she asked me if I could have the story in by Friday, she meant Friday morning before I came in, and not Friday before I left like she usually does.

I beat myself up mentally for like at least 30 minutes . smh. I was just so mad at myself, but then I was like, "F this spit." haha. It might not have been the best reaction, but hey. I am an extreme person at times. It either it is really good or really bad.

Note to self: Work on a happy medium. haha.

Well that all I had to say.
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment