Saturday, June 8, 2013

Coming Clean

So when I was hanging out with Don on Friday, yesterday, my mother called. Smh. Of course she asked questions about who I was with. I wasn't exactly ready to tell my mom that I was with this 23-year-old guy, even though he is ONLY a friend. Its just that I have always been really lowkey when it comes to introducing people to my mom. Don told me that I should be more honest with her, because she when I go places and I tell her who I am with, she will always know that person and she will know that she has nothing to worry about. I will be in safe hands. PLUS, I won't feel so bad about not telling her everything. I mean I want to because it will definitely make us have a stronger relationship, which is what I want. It is just I don't know how to go about starting that conversation. *shrugs*

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Don was right. and girl... you are 21.... he's only 2 yrs older!

    you should start now sharing with your parents(or just mom) things, so that you won't have so much that you HAVENT told them when it comes time to actually tell them something.. lol important or not.

    trust me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I know I know, but my mom can be so annoying. Lol smh. She just asks the MOST questions and I'm like my dad when it comes to questions...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT. haha.

    ReplyDelete