Monday, May 27, 2013

Stressin' Me

So yesterday was our Pastor's Anniversary, so it was a BUSY day yesterday. People were running around after church trying to get stuff together. MAYHEM. lol. But since our church has somewhat of a small congregation, some of the same people end up always doing something when it comes to programs. I happen to be one of those "same people." haha. I don't mind...at times, but yesterday was DEFINITELY one of the days that I minded. Smh. I said yes to everyone asking me to do stuff because I don't want to be disobedient, but it was the fact that people kept coming to me left and right. It was too much for me to handle. Add that with the fact that I was on my period, hungry, sleepy, my feet were hurting and my dress was too tight. All that together, I was NOT in the mood. smh. I was feeling overwhelmed and NEGATIVE in the house of the LORD. NOT COOL. I eventually got my life together and had a GREAT time celebrating our pastor and GOD for allowing us to have such a great shepherd. Sometimes I just have to breathe and not let myself get so overwhelmed. Smh. Not a good look or feeling.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment