Thursday, May 23, 2013

AGGRESSIVE

So I went to see this guy  a couple of days ago who wanted to see me before he went back to his hometown of Houston for the summer. In the spirit of a "new me," I went. Plus, I had crap else to do. haha. So I get over there and everything is cool. We are just talking. I found out new things about him, like the fact that he is a TEACHER. ...WOW. I didn't know that. Then we talked about other stuff. He is DEFINITELY a talker. There were no awkward moments. He wouldn't let there be any. lol. Then it started to get quiet. We were both getting sleepy. Well, I know I was. He was rubbing my feet. That did it for me. *raises hands in the air and lifts head back while saying "YAAAS!"* haha. YES...it was THAT good. I leaned on him and I started to close my eyes. It was just peaceful. Then he started rubbing on me. I didn't mind though because it didn't go past my thigh. But then he started to move a little further and I still okay somewhat, because a part of me wanted him to go further. But then, he started doing too much. He was getting a little aggressive. I was not ready. Smh. Not for him anyways. lol. I politely and CUTELY got up before he tried harder to attack me. Smh. *sighs* Where are the good guys??? Wait the good AND attractive guys??? haha.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment