Monday, May 13, 2013

OFFICIAL date

SO...with me turning 21, I have decided to step out on a limb when it comes to guys. I am trying to be less picky. lol. So with that being said, there is this Sigma guy that recently crossed who has taken an interest in me. The thing is, I am NOT interested him...at ALL. Well last week he text me saying that we should hangout. He said that we should have already hung out, but ANYWHO. So in the spirit of things I said okay, not realizing that he would make plans to hangout so SOON. We had a day schedule, but we had no activity planned. We delayed that until another time though. A few days ago, he called telling me how he had thought of something for us to do. He told me that he was going to cook for me. 0_o This was my face. lol. I mean...no guy had ever done that for me. I thought it was sweet. I was hesitant to say yes, but in the end I did. Today, the day of the date, I was anxious and nervous. I didn't really know what to expect. This was my first real OFFICIAL DATE. Yeah I know. I might be a little behind, but that's okay. Haha. But I finally get to his apartment, and I see his roommates. This was a good thing...SOMEWHAT. It made it less awkward. It ended up being a really good night. And yes the roommates eventually left the room, not the apartment. Haha. But ut we ate and watched the game. We had nice conversation. When I was ready to go, because I wanted to be a respectful daughter, he walked me to the car and we talked some more. Overall, the night was great, but I still don't like HIM. lol smh. But I am proud of myself that I went through with the date and didn't chicken out. lol. Hopefully, I continue to grow and mature. And who knows, I could find a great guy soon. *smiles*

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment