Thursday, May 16, 2013

21 Days After My Birthday

Hola. Como esta? lol. That was my little Spanish section. haha. But anywho, it is 21 days after my 21st birthday and I am feeling BLAH. It has nothing to do with my age or anything. It has to do with the fact that I am at home doing NOTHING all day. SMH. I am still waiting to hear back from the internship that I applied to, but the waiting is killing me. It is DEFINITELY the hardest part. smh. It's okay though because I KNOW that I am going to get it. In the meantime, I have just been chilling. I have mainly been hanging out with my BRO. Not my real brother of course. lol. He started calling me his little sister after a few times of us hanging out. He said he always wanted a little sister so YEAH. haha. We had a sister-brother day a couple of days ago. We got some ice cream and watched a movie. I also talked to him about my guy issues. If he's going to be my older brother, then I feel like he should know what is going on with me. haha. And maybe he would be able to give insight into his people. lol smh. It was a GREAT day. I like days like that. *sighs* Well...I think that has all that I have been up to. Hopefully I start to get a little bit more productive.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment