Friday, May 24, 2013

Dirty Laundry

So...I was reading a blog post about this song. Apparently the blogger felt that this song was a weak attempt of Kelly Rowland trying to stay in the spotlight by airing her "dirty laundry" about how former bandmate/friend Beyonce' treated her through the years. The article was VERY intriguing, but when I scrolled down to the comments, they didn't correspond to what the article was saying AT ALL. I just HAD to listen to the song, so I went on youtube to listen. I played the song, and I in NO WAY agree that Kelly Rowland is bashing Beyoncé. Kelly is merely telling of what it was that she was going through and feeling at the time. The people on youtube and the comments from the article corresponded with what I was thinking. Maybe that blogger is just REALLY confused. smh. Listen and let me know what you think.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment