Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stepping OUT

I have YET to hear back from the internship that I applied to, and it is REALLY getting to me. I mean like I have nothing to do during the day. smh. I can't deal. WELL...while I was on my laptop yesterday, the daily usual, an email was sent to me from the Career Services Center at my school. The email was about a job that was still available. that of COURSE appealed to me. "helLO!!! I'm unemPLOYED!!!" haha. So I looked to see if they had something for my major, and they DID. There was one thing though. The job was for like a summer camp in Minnesota. That wasn't even the bad part. The part I was concerned about was the job description. It was SO MUCH STUFF!!! I mean it all sounded cool and fun, but I didn't know if I would be able to handle it. *sighs* I want to step out of my comfort zone, but I am just a little apprehensive. I mean...what if I am not good enough? What if I can't handle the job? Smh. So many questions. I'm just waiting on the right answer. I'll let you know what I decide.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. i applied to that job!! I think you'd like it! but you should hurry... you have to be there by june 10th! I can forward you my correspondence(detailed info about the position) with the camp owner if you are still interested...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY? Did you apply for this year? And I have really been thinking, like it would be fun or whatever haha, but I just want some other options. Idk yet. smh.

    ReplyDelete