Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Like A Virgin

SO...I knew that I wanted my next post to be about sex, but I didn't know exactly what I wanted to write about...until last night. So one of the guys that I talk to, txt me and told me to come out to his car. Of course I said sure. I hadn't seen him in a while and I wanted to hang out with him. I went out to his car, and we were just sitting back talking. Then randomly while I was laying on him, he asked me..."Are you a virgin?" When I told him YEAH, his face looked like this: 0_o El.oh.el. He was SO AMAZED. I personally didn't think it was that amazing, but he said that he hadn't heard of one since his sophomore year of high school. (He made it seem like I was some kind of an alien.) SMH. But I thought that was really sad. I was literally like REALLY dude?!?! Then he asked me the infamous question, "Why are you still a virgin???" (If I could only count how many times I've been asked that.) SMH. I explained my reasoning behind this, and he really didn't seem to understand. He paused for a good little while. I knew he was in deep thought, so I asked him what it was that he was thinking about. He started to ask me some questions. He basically wanted to know what it is that I do since I don't have sex. I told him that I wasn't a nun. El.oh.el. I'm pretty sure that was what he was thinking. The whole situation was just pretty uncomfortable. I really felt like I had just told him I didn't celebrate Christmas or something. Like he had me feeling like some kind of foreigner. SMH. I didn't think it was THAT serious. But I just want to know what people who AREN'T virgins, think about people who ARE. Mainly girls, because I personally haven't heard of any guys being virgins at my age, 19. #justsaying I just wonder what people think of when they hear of someone being a virgin. Like what do they expect virgins to look like; how do they expect them to act??? Hmmm...well I can't answer that question, but maybe someone else can.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. When I hear of someone being a virgin I feel like its commendable! Like I'm like "foreal??? That's AWESOME!" But that's just me tho. I don't understand why people are concerned with whether or not someone else is a virgin if they DON'T have the intent to bang... like... why is it their business?? Lol but lemme get off ur post before I start ranting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being that I'm one I know how you feel..I can see why some guys are amazed because its becoming very rare to find someone who's a virgin these days....most guys love the idea of meeting a virgin but they don't necessarily won't you to stay that way if your dating them...I always wonder why they think there do special lol but anyway..when I meet another virgin I think hey congratulations on makin it this far

    ReplyDelete