Friday, November 11, 2011

WHY DON'T YOU GET IT???

SO...it's only my second day of having my blog, and I'm already on my second post. :-) O YEAH. El.oh.el. Well anyway. Tonight was pretty "BLAH" like most weekends are here, so my friend and I decided to just sit outside and talk, like we usually do when we're bored. One topic that we talked about, was guys that JUST DON'T GET IT. Like...WHY??? Why do guys find it so difficult to take hints that the girl they are pursuing, isn't interested? El.oh.el. Like there is this one guy that I met at the mall like literally A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, and he has been texting me and calling me FAITHFULLY. El.oh.el. I texted him the first few times, because I didn't realize he was so...PERSISTENT. I even answered a phone call from him, but NOW...it's RIDICULOUS. I don't know what else to do, for him to realize that "HEY. I really don't want to talk you like that. Please and Thank-you." El.oh.el. I mean...why can't it be simpler. SMH. UGH. I just wonder what goes through their mind. Like do they feel that eventually that girl will cave in and just LOVE THEM? WELL...that has actually happened to me before, but I went quite some time before I gave them the time of day. I doubt that will happen again though. I mean...I do have to be a LITTLE interested in the guy for me to talk to him. #justsayin It's just...EYE.DEE.KAY. How do I go about telling him to "EASE UP"? I am throwing out all the hints in the world, but I guess I have to be a little more straight-forward. I mean...guys are pretty...SLOW, to say the least. It takes them awhile to get things. I guess they never picked up on facial expressions or anything like that. SMH. IDIOTS. El.oh.el. Well now that I am familiar with the fact that guys aren't the brightest, I'll try to be a little more direct when  I talk to them. That should take care of those guys who are faithful in their persistence that leads them nowhere. I'll see what my results will be. El.oh.el. Well...UNTIL NEXT TIME.

2 comments:

  1. Yup. Boys are STUPID. sometimes when you're direct with them they STILL don't get the message! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are sooo simple....it takes them forever to get stuff...I asked a couple gudd why and they said its cuz they don't like hints...I think its just cuz their SLOW !! LMAO

    ReplyDelete