Saturday, December 3, 2011

SO That's All You Want From ME?!?!

I've always heard people say "All guys want one thing" (not to ME, but on t.v. and stuff. El.oh.el.), but I never really paid much attention to that. My ex and I broke up like 5 months ago, and I really want to start back with a relationship. Especially since I'll be turning 20 soon, which is making me feel HECKA OLD. I just feel like I should start getting my life and stuff in order. You know...like a career, relationship, and all that stuff. Basically I'm going through a mid, MID-life crisis. El.oh.el. So I've been talking to a few guys, well...they started talking to me, and it's been going good. But of course that only lasts so long. *rolls eyes* I recently found out that all the guys that was talking to me, only wanted one thing:SEX. *rolls eyes again* UGH. Like where do I have to go to find a guy who's BOYFRIEND material, someone who doesn't want that from me, and isn't HARASSING me to get it. Like what the flip is wrong with these guys??? Like I don't know what they're USED TO, but I'm not girl that they are looking for, and they're DEFINETLEY NOT the guys for me. *sighs* Like why is this so hard?!?! :-( I mean...I'm not DESPERATE or anything. I'm not thinking that every guy I see is gonna be "THAT ONE." It's just...eye.dee.kay. It just takes time I guess. When it happens...it will happen. I just can't force anything...no matter how FRUSTRATING it gets. And it most certainly gets frustrating. *sighs* Well until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Dang , D.... such is life. When I was dating... I found that to be true. They are definitely gonna test ya.. but the one u tell no and he respects it and doesn't bring it up again til you BOTH do is a keeper...I don't mean marriage... but just a good guy to be around... so dont get mad and cut em off when they bring it up.... just gauge their response and the actions that follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok been in this predicament also...well here's the thing some guys are just asses and sex is all they think about..but some guys really mean no harm there just so used to being told sure they gotta ask..I agree with lulu dont give up on a guy just cuz he asked but if he does it consistently knowing your feeling quit him...some guys will ask knowing you'll say no but they really mean no harm and will actually be ok with whatever decision you decide to make...you just gotta know you

    ReplyDelete