Saturday, November 26, 2011

When You Grow Up

During the holidays, families tend to visit one another. Since my family generally lives in the same area, we OF COURSE see each other EVERY holiday. But just like a lot of families, there are those CERTAIN family members that you aren't exactly anxious to see. Well...I always tend to end up at these people's house, and let me tell you...NOT A FAN. SMH. I absolutely DESPISE going over there. It's so...so...UGH. El.oh.el. But more than anything, the person that I really just DON'T LIKE SEEING, is my aunt(by marriage; thank GOODNESS.) She is such a SLOB. But when we visited for Thanksgiving, she was EXTRA SLOBISH. Things were OKAY at first, but then she started to drink, and well...that never ends well for ANYONE. but the whole time I saw her acting a TOTAL and UTTER FOOL, I was thinking like, HOE...you are TOO OLD to be acting like this. She is like in her early 40s with 3 kids, 2 of which are teenagers. She's been in school since I was born and eye.dee.kay where she works. Honestly don't care. But I'm just like, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?!?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Though I was focused only on my aunt, by marriage el.oh.el., at that time, I do realize that there are other people who havn't yet gotten the concept of growing up. We may not want to accept it, but there does come a time when we should start to act a little bit more mature, so SUCK IT UP!!! GEESH. I'm only 19, 5 months away from being 20, and I am already feeling pressure to grow up. It HAS to happen. I mean...just because you're growing up, doesn't mean it's the END OF THE WORLD. You're just moving on in life. I mean...if you're the same exact person that you were when you were in high schooll or college, and you're like 40 with kids *coughs*, THAT'S A PROBLEM. LET IT GO. Stop holding on to things of the past. This is a new time; probably a new decade. El.oh.el. Just remember that when you get to acting REAL CRAZY and the peop,e around you are looking crazy. It's not because you're funny, but because you're a sad, SAD case.
Until next...HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment