Thursday, November 10, 2011

What Is This

First off, I want to say that I am excited that I'm FINALLY starting my blog. It's been a long time coming. El.oh.el. ANYWAYS. For the longest time, I couldn't figure out what to start off writing about, but I got my inspiration last night. So I was coming back to my dorm after leaving a concert. I was texting my bestfriend/ex-boyfriend. SMH. Eye.knw....it sounds bad. El.oh.el. Well he decided that we should Oovoo each other. I happily agreed, because i had nothing to do. PLUS, I hadn't seen him in a while, and #lowkey wanted to. So he called me, and when I saw him, all I could say was WOW. He...looked...SO...GOOD. But I didn't allow his looks to phase me any. We talked...had a nice little convo. Then things started to get a little...UGH for me. He started to talk about his girlfriend, like he USUALLY did when we talked, but this time photos were involved. He showed me pictures of his girlfriend and then them together. I had nothing to say. I was speechless. I mean...what was I supposed to say??? He noticed something was wrong. It showed on my face. He asked, but I quickly brushed it off and went back to my energetic self. We eventually ended our convo and said our goodbyes, but I was still left withthose thoughts. Those "what-if's" or "maybes". Did I still love him or was I just dwelling on past moments because he had someone else??? I WANTED TO KNOW!!! What was this that I was feeling??? UGH. I just know that I didn't like it. The next morning those thoughts were gone...SOMEWHAT. I realized that it's not really the fact that I was missing him, as much as it was that I missed THAT, being in a relationship. I'm not bitter or anything. I'm happy for him. I just want that back. *sighs* WELL...it's okay because i can focus on BETTER things, like my blog. El.oh.el. I'm not gonna go crazy looking for the next guy to have a relationship with. When it happens...it'll happen.

6 comments:

  1. What a loser. Maybe he had to show u pics so the girl wouldn't be jealous of y'all ooooovvooooooooing or something idk but he's still a loser! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. El.oh.el. Eye.dee.kay. Our relationship is WEIRD to say the least, I pretended to be so comfortable with him and his new "BOO" that he probably felt like i wouldn't mind seeing pics of him and HER. El.oh.el. But still...that WAS kinda UGH of him. I mean...i didn't care to see them all "snuggly" with each other. El.oh.el.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Ikr!! Like dude.... who does that?? I guess thats what happens when u enter the "friend zone" its happened to me ohhhhhh abt 3 times.... it sucks tho. But being single is fun until times like these happen!! I can't wait to read ur next blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANX!!! I can't wait to post something else. And who knows what it will be about THIS time. But on the subject of blogging, what about YOUR blog??? El.oh.el.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspired me to revisit mine! I did a post tonight as a matter of fact. My site should b connected to my screen name... if not my page is www.didyouseethatelephant.blogspot.com! Imma try to keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm late lol but anyway...wow well we all know that feeling and it gets wierd but you have to know that theres better and you'll find "him" in do time...Maybe this happened though to show you how you really felt about the situation and to show you your feelings beneath the whole "Im cool with just being your friend "front we all do..lol

    ReplyDelete