Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is It Too Much?

So...I was on youtube yesterday listening to a song by Kelly Rowland and in one of the comments, it referenced this song so i typed it in to listen to it because I had never heard it before. After listening to it, i admit that I wasn't a fan and i'm still not, but i do LOVE Beyonce. I was done with the song after that. Today i got on yahoo and saw this 'beef' between Keyshia Cole and Beyonce regarding the song. Cole basically has STRONG opinions of dislike for the song. I mean i feel like to each is on. I don't blame Cole for saying what she said about the song. It's her opinion. I mean i personally don't feel like this song is Beyonce's speed, and the content itself is just UGH, but that's just me. A lot of people have something to say about this record, but for those people who have not yet heard it, here it is. Let me know what you think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment