Friday, March 22, 2013

Give Me Strength

There have only been two times in my life that I have been so mad/frustrated that I started to cry. Those two times were 1: When my phone got stolen and I bought a new phone for $250 from craigslist and found out it was stolen, and 2: TODAY. There is this class that I have to take that I absolutely HATE, but that is because the professor is an old woman, who thinks her class is competing with her, and is always on the attack when we just want to learn. Today her crazy antics got the best of me because I feel like I am trying so hard in her class. I'm doing my work and everything that she asks of me, but she makes me feel incompetent. I do NOT like that feeling. NO ONE would. I'm not going to drop her class though like some of my other peers. I will continue to stay in her class and try not to let her get to me. I just know that I will have to pay extra hard for strength and patience. I know GOD will take care of me, and I will end up coming out of the class with a great grade. *sighs* lol

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment