Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cut It Out

So a month ago I decided to do a personal fast from fast food and my favorite candy ever, Mike and Ike. lol. It has been pretty successful so far, but today I got the idea of fasting from something else...GUYS. lol. I won't cut them off completely, but I won't initiate texting conversations with any. Yeah i know. It might be a little extreme and a tad bit cray-cray but...WHY NOT??? Guys get me unfocused because i tend to wonder if they are going to call and all this other blah blah BLAH. I realized I have more important things to focus on. I will be a senior next year so I'm focusing on graduating and getting into grad school. THAT'S A LOT. lol. Of course it will be hard but I can do it. I will of course have updates on how I am doing, hopefully all good things. lol

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment