Sunday, October 7, 2012

Let Me Tell You Bout MY BESTFRIEND

So I was in church today, and I looked down at my phone. I had a message. It was from my bestie. The message said, "If I had to thank you for everything you've done for me it would take a lifetime but I do wanna take this time out to express how much you mean Thank You for just being in my life Love You and I hope you have a blessed day <3" :-) :-) :-) oh.em.GEE. AWWWWWW. El.oh.el. My bestie means the WORLD to me. We've been knowing each other since fifth grade, but we really didn't start hanging out as much as we did until senior year of high school. And we didn't get SUPER really close until this year, our junior year of college. We talk about EVERYTHING...well ALMOST everything. But I'm so glad I have my BESTIE. It's so nice to have someone in my life that I can talk to and just hangout and have fun with. We don't spend EVERY WAKING MOMENT together, and honestly, I don't want that. We spend just enough time together. I think EVERYONE should have a bestfriend...LIKE MINE. Haha

 Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment