Monday, October 1, 2012

It's a NEW DAY

HOLA! It is another school year, and I am SUPER, DUPER excited. I'm a junior this year, which means I am almost out of this bizniEE. El.oh.el. (That was a little Love and HipHop Atlanta  terminology.) Haha. This post is a LITTLE late...I KNOW. It's October. SMH. It's okay though. I'm gonna get it together.
We've only been in school for like a month and a half, but there has already been SO MUCH that has transpired. I've added new friends to my friend list, I'm trying to figure out where a couple of my friends stand, and I have also lost one. *sighs* Guess that's what happens the older you get. #FOREVERYOUNG El.oh.el. Not only has there been changes in mys social life, but in my schooling life as well.
I'm taking nice classes, more intense then my previos classes though. One of my classes is photojournalism which I LOVE. El.oh.el. I even bought me a FANCY camera. I stay taking pictures now. #OFFICIAL I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. SMH. I'll try to have that figured out before senior year though. HOPEFULLY. *sighs* There is so much that I have to talk about, that I can't POSSIBLY write it all in this post.

Until LATER...

No comments:

Post a Comment