Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Beginnings

I know I haven't blogged in some time, but since it's close to the end of the year, I just HAVE to blog before the NEW YEAR. *sighs* OKAY...since it's almost NEW YEARS, it's only right to recap this year and to get ready for 2012. This year has been pretty great. Well...REALLY great. I have nothing to complain about. I'm healthy, FABULOUS, el.oh.el., a sophomore in college, doing well in school, and all that other good stuff. I also learned a lot about myself. And of course I'm still learning. I mean...I'M ONLY 19 YEARS OLD!!! El.oh.el. There's A LOT more that I have to learn. I had a great boyfriend. I lost a great boyfriend. I met some crappy guys. I made some lifelong friends. I learned about some people that I thought were close to me, but...YEAH. I'm ACCEPTING the fact that I'll be turning...*inhales and exhales*...20. *sighs* SEE...THAT'S PROGRESS. El.oh.el. I'm maturing, but not letting go of my fun-loving youthful side. I'm not quite ready to turn in my "O YEAH...I'M YOUNG" card. El.oh.el. I am looking to the future though. 2012 is gonna be EVEN BETTER, and I can't wait. NOW...for these people with these New Years resolutions. I've never really been big on that sort of thing. I think if you need to make a change in your life, you should go ahead and make that change. Don't wait until New Years. DON'T PROCRASTINATE. You know how the saying goes: "Procrastination is like  masturbation. You're screwing yourself." BESIDES...who cares what you plan on doing in the new year...JUST DO IT. Especially when you know that one person who makes a New Years resolution EVERY YEAR , but they NEVER do anything about it. ...REALLY?!  Don't talk about it. Just do it. Remember these tips for the New Year, they can come in handy. So reflect on this year and get ready for the new year.
-See you guys in 2012(unless I log in before then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment