Monday, June 2, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, But What Are Guys Doing

As someone who has grown up in a household with a sibling of the opposite sex, I can DEFINITELY say that there are different standards in how parents treat a son as oppose to a daughter. WHY? I don't really know, but I do know there have been times that I have been unable to do things that if my brother, who is 4 years younger than I am did, it wouldn't be a big deal. REALLY?! Like I'm in COLLEGE!!! I guess my parents think, well mainly my mom, smh, that high school until marriage means very 😏 behavior, which is SOOOOO not the case. My brother and I are actually pretty opposite, even with that whole college experience thing. *sighs* Those were GREAT times. Lol. I've had my wild moments, mainly crazy, which I'm SLOWLY accepting, but I really don't do much compared to what they THINK I'm doing. Idk how this gender discrepancy started but...YEAH. It's time to end it...NOW. Maybe when I have kids, YEARS and YEARS from now, I'll understand. Right now, it's the parents that need some clarification. 

No comments:

Post a Comment