Sunday, March 11, 2012

Life of A Single Girl

SO...I've been single for a WHILE now, and its been quite an experience. I've met some great guys, and I've also met some guys that I wish I HADN'T met. El.oh.el. SMH. I've never actually experienced the whole DATING SCENE, because I never was a relationship kind of girl, until I got to college and met my first boyfriend. A few months after we broke up, all these guys started talking to me. They like came out of NOWHERE. I talked to ALL of the guys, because you never know what can happen. When I talk to these guys though, it is so weird. My conversations sound like anything between a job interview and a competition. I mean I'm new to this and all, but this just doesn't seem RIGHT! El.oh.el. Eye.dee.kay. I just want something that is genuine. I don't want to force anything. All I know is that I'm not going to make it easy for these guys. I mean...I'm a complex girl. El.oh.el. It's going to take more than a few sweer text messages to impress me. I'm deeper than that. My last and FIRST relationship taught me a lot. It was a great relationship with a GREAT guy, but it was also unexpected. Never in a million years did I think I was going to be with him. So that realtionship just made me realize that I should keep my eyes open. Who KNOWS what could happen. Appearance isn't EVERYTHING, but I'm not going to be with an UGLY person either. El.oh.el. It's just a process, and I think I'm ready for the journey. Well....UNTIL NEXT TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment