Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BREAKAWAY

So this past Saturday, i had a breakdown while driving home from school. It was long overdue. I had been feeling real UGH over the past couple of weeks. That night, I decided that I would turn my phone off for the week. I would only turn it on for Thanksgiving, but after that, it would go back off until the Sunday before I go back to school. It's Tuesday, and I kinda don't miss my phone. First of all, no one was checking for me anyways. I guy I likED won't text me back and just WON'T TEXT ME, and I'm NOT the kind of person who is going to keep trying when I'm not getting a response. No MA'M. El.oh.el. So far, I have felt no need to look at my phone. Well...actually I have, but surprisingly...only to look at the time. It's been really refreshing not to worry about anyone or anything. I'm around the people that I want to be around, so therre is no one that I want to call. Hopefully by the end of the week, there will be a change within me, and I go back to jsut being me and not worrying about STUPID GUYS, feeling on the outside and all the other sad emotions I've been feeling lately. I feel refreshed and renewd. *all smiles*...HOPEFULLY. El.oh.el.

No comments:

Post a Comment