Monday, May 28, 2012

I Whip My BRAIDS

So this summer I wanted some new hairstyle that would be manageable. My hair was already reaching it's "natural state," el.oh.el. and I didn't want to keep going to get my hair done. SMH. That gets pretty pricey. So I was talking to my friend who braids hair, and I was telling her that I wanted her to braid my hair, not really knowing FOR SURE. I started looking up braids, and I started to get REALLY interested. hy have I not ever considered braids BEFORE?! They are great AND they look cute. I don't have to worry about being in my head all the time. All I have to do is fix it up and GO. That makes things SO much easier. El.oh.el. I finally found out what kind  of braids that I wanted. I ended up getting box braids. They are TOO cute. El.ohel. Now braids will DEFINITELY be a hairstyle that I will consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment